Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen went white after the update but still syncs

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 is only displaying a white screen. Still connected to phone app. Tried changing watch face but no change. Problem began after latest software update, but not immediately. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @SunsetRunner 

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue with your Versa. I've never seen a white screen, only a black screen, but let's see if a restart will help. Hold down the button for at least 10 seconds. Your Versa should restart displaying the Fitbit logo. If it doesn't clear things up on the first try, do it a couple of times.

Fingers crossed that fixes the issue. 

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi MarciM

I've tried this on a number of occasions but with varying degrees of success. Sometimes it works, for an hour or so, othertimes it doesn't!

Fitbit is currently fully charged, but does not seem to be able to hold for very long, almost as if the Fitbit is working flat out all the time. It was working this morning when I went out, but 45 minutes later it was showing the white screen again, and not connecting to phone app.

Screen looks like a old TV screen when tuned into a non existent channel,  i.e. snowy.

Phil

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner I'm sorry the restart hasn't worked for you. From what you are telling me, I think your next step is to contact customer service HERE

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @SunsetRunner, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear about your Versa's screen behavior after the update, I understand how you must be feeling. Thanks for the details provided in your post and for your time and efforts in trying to solve the screen prior to posting here. 

As @MarciM said, at this moment the limits of what we can do for you here on the public community forums for the issue you're experiencing have been reached, so I've contacted our Support Team on your behalf to look into this issue further and provide you with some options. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further instructions. Note that due to recent events affecting our operations, support options are limited and wait times are longer than usual.

We hope your issue is solved soon.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had the white screen happen to me twice. The only thing that worked was to go on the fitbit app and change the clock face. It resets your fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes