Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen white with black lines rapidly moving

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I woke up this morning, the screen on my Versa 2 shows bright white with black lines, and appears to be scrolling very fast. You can barely make out the screen in the background. Any idea how to fix?

Update: I reset it about 5-6 times and it finally seems to be working properly. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @dmw24. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've addressed this issue accordingly. If you have any further questions, please feel free to update your support case so our team can continue assisting you. 

Have a nice day. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I reset the watch?

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you reset the Versa 2 without being able to see the screen?  I have changed the clock face and tried to reset it, but I can’t tell if it’s working because of the scrolling black and white screen.  

Best Answer