Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 showing the word "object" instead of the actual information

ANSWERED

currently on my steps, heart rate, calories etc on my home screen it’s comes up next to it saying object object instead of the numbers, does anyone know how to fix?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. i have tried both of these things but neither seems to change it. next to each icon it says (object object)

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @marthamerritt. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that the clock face on your Versa 2 is not showing your data as it should. I will do my best to help you with this. 

Please restart your Fitbit device as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. i have tried both of these things but neither seems to change it. next to each icon it says (object object)

Best Answer
0 Votes

is anyone able to help on the above? 

Best Answer
0 Votes