Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 shows a "No Internet Connection" message

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Unboxed a new Versa 2 yesterday, and wanted to change the clock face and update some apps (like the weather app). However, whenever I select clock faces or app I get an error that says "oops, looks like there's no internet connection", except I set up the Versa 2 over Wi-Fi and my network is saved under Wi-Fi settings. 

I reset (reboot and factory reset) the watch, reinstalled the fitbit app, use a 2.4 GHz wifi signal, and restarted my phone. I can get the watch to sync, but not connect to App or Clock Faces. 

Is it an issue with the FitBit app? Is there another way to change the Clock Faces?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @laurens2491, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry hear about the "No Internet Connection" message that your Versa 2 has experienced. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

In order to avoid providing the same information, please let me know how the factory reset was performed. Was it done as listed below?

1. Hold the back button for about 8 seconds. 
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears:
  • Release the button briefly (for less than 2 seconds). 
  • Hold the button again until they feel a second, longer vibration, which indicates they initiated the factory reset.

After this, set up your watch from scratch as instructed in this help page.

Finally, try changing the clock face as advised in this help article and see if it updates as well as the weather app.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Only just bought it today so shouldn't have to be reverting to factory settings l will be taking it back to shop tomorrow for a new watch and if that fails will be getting my money back

Best Answer

@Degsyheron Thank you for getting back. I totally understand how you feel and I appreciate your feedback. Please let us know if the replacement unit from the shop works properly.

See you later.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

just check for your dns setting...I mean the problem is with private dns and all...so just turn it off....and there you go

Best Answer