Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 sleep and heart rate data incorrect

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Noticed this Saturday morning that for second day I have no heart rate data. So my sleep data is incomplete. Yesterday did try to hard reboot the smart watch. I've also turned off the heart rate monitor in settings, shut down, turned the heart rate monitor back on, shut down and it worked for a little bit. Couple minutes or so. Didn't know it stopped again until this morning and for a second day my sleep data is messed up. I really don't understand these issues with these devices. I never had so many problems so soon after buying a fitbit product. The Flex, Alta and Alta HR. The Blaze was good when it didn't keep popping out of its housing. Almost getting lost many times at work because I almost didn't notice it wasn't on my wrist.

Not sure if this is because it's a poor product or my versa 2 is defective.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Techy Thanks for getting back. Sorry to hear that you're leaving Fitbit, hope you could give us another opportunity in the future. 

Don't hesitate to get back if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Techy Thanks for stopping by. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

I appreciate the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried. Sorry to hear that you experienced this with your new Versa 2. 

I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned you already have a case with them, please continue the communication through email, they will continue assisting you. 

Don't hesitate to get back if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer

@SilviaFitbit  Thank you for updating the title. Yeah when I get a hold of support I felt like the product wasn't for me. For a $200.00+ product to fail in less than 6 months. As much as I love fitbit I have to find something. I'll miss all the friends on the app that I've made. As soon as the Aria 2 stops working I wont have a reason for using the app and saying hi to them anymore 😕

But I wish everyone luck as everyone will be different on how they use their fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Techy Thanks for getting back. Sorry to hear that you're leaving Fitbit, hope you could give us another opportunity in the future. 

Don't hesitate to get back if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer