Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 started to get less sensitive to swipes

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 started to get less sensitive to swipe, to the point where it's almost impossible to swipe.

I need to make sure I'm not touching any icon on the screen else it will consider it as a tap...

Whether it's vertical or horizontal swipe... it's not better...

I tried to restart it, and to change clocks faces (I currently have the sp02 face) but it does not seem to improve the swiping.

Is there a harder reset like on my previous charge 3 ?

Jauffret

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Jsolignac, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you started having with your Versa's screen touch, I understand how you must be feeling. Thanks for your efforts in trying to fix the screen on your own prior to posting here and for following @MarciM's advice.

I've seen our Social Media Team has created a support case on your behalf and our Customer Support has helped you to get back on track. We're sorry for the hard time you had while reaching our support channels, due to recent events affecting our operations, support options are limited and wait times are longer than usual.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Jsolignac 

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue with your Versa. Given that you have already done a reset, the next option to try is a factory reset. On Versa 2, open the Settings settings app (looks like a gear) > About > Factory Reset. The About and Factory Reset are at the very bottom of the respective menus. More information can be found in the manual HERE

I hope this does the trick for you. 

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer

So i did try the factory reset...

But it did not help i charged it, updated it, re-installed clocks and app.

But the swipe function is impossible to get working.

Actually getting to the factory reset button took me a solid 5 min...

Any other option ?

Regards

Best Answer
0 Votes

So it was actually worst, I tried to factory reset a second time but it does not seem to be working better.

How do we contact the support ? in the past we could chat...

Now it's bringing me to the community page...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Jsolignac, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you started having with your Versa's screen touch, I understand how you must be feeling. Thanks for your efforts in trying to fix the screen on your own prior to posting here and for following @MarciM's advice.

I've seen our Social Media Team has created a support case on your behalf and our Customer Support has helped you to get back on track. We're sorry for the hard time you had while reaching our support channels, due to recent events affecting our operations, support options are limited and wait times are longer than usual.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes