Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stopped connecting to bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 (just over a year old) just stopped connecting to my phone via Bluetooth. I have tried EVERYTHING. My phone can connect to other things so I'm confident it is not my phone. Strange thing is that the versa will still connect to wireless headphones?? 

If I put it in audio pair mode my phone can see it but it still won't sync. It is currently not connected to my account at all is that was one of the things I have tried. 

Any other suggestions?

I have:

Rebooted numerous times, rebooted phone, deleted fitbit app, disconnected fitbit, tried disconnecting bluetooth numerous times, tried 2 other devices and they can't find versa either. I'm extremely frustrated!!  I've called help but they couldn't fix it either. Waiting to hear from fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @W1197.

Thanks for the information provided and for the time you spent trying to resolve the issue with your Fitbit Versa 2.

If after following Customer Support's instructions you are still unable to sync your watch, please let them know in order to get further assistance. I'm pretty sure they will do their best to provide a high level of support. You can chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

If you have any question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

It works now today for some reason?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response, @W1197.

I'm glad to hear that your Fitbit Versa 2 is working fine again. Thank you for letting us know.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes