Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stopped syncing to my phone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've paired my versa two to my phone. But they won't sync to each other. My watched died before Christmas and is stuck at that date and time. Any ideas? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Hgordon17, welcome to the Community Forums. 

Before anything else, I'd like you to make sure that the mobile phone you're using is included here Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported and does not meet the require OS we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

With that being said, also make sure that your watch is properly linked to your Fitbit account. To do so, go to your Fitbit account, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image (see if the Versa 2 appears connected and when was the last sync time), if your watch is not paired, please set it up. For more information, see How do I set up my Fitbit device? 

If the syncing difficulties persist after linking your watch, confirm that you've covered all troubleshooting steps provided in this help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

Not sure what steps you have done but a watch restart would seem necessary and phone, try this

Logout of Fitbit app

[click profile photo, top left, scroll to bottom]

Shut down the watch

[ Swipe left, Settings,

at the bottom, About,

at the bottom, Shutdown]

wait a minute

Restart phone

Start the watch

[Hold the button till it vibrates or logo appears}

Wait for the clock to reappear.

Hope that helps

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Hgordon17, welcome to the Community Forums. 

Before anything else, I'd like you to make sure that the mobile phone you're using is included here Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported and does not meet the require OS we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

With that being said, also make sure that your watch is properly linked to your Fitbit account. To do so, go to your Fitbit account, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image (see if the Versa 2 appears connected and when was the last sync time), if your watch is not paired, please set it up. For more information, see How do I set up my Fitbit device? 

If the syncing difficulties persist after linking your watch, confirm that you've covered all troubleshooting steps provided in this help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes