Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stopped tracking my data after the update and it's not charging as well

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone else having problems with sleep tracking and other data not responding ever since the update. Also not charging.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Dotties55 - it sounds like you may have a watch problem if it is not charging and it's important to resolve that first.

Try holding the watch button for 10 seconds till it vibrates and the logo appears and wait for it to start.

Then try charging, using a different power source if necessary.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Dotties55. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 is not tracking some of your data and it's not charging too. I understand where your concern is coming from. @Guy_ Thank you so much for your help!

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. In case you have any questions or inquiries regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to get back to our team for further assistance. Since you have reported this matter to our team and they already shared with you all the steps we could've also provided here, please note there's nothing left we in the community can suggest. Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. 

We hope to get you back on track soon!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

For the rest of us, how do you fix the syncing problem. My Versa 2 suddenly lost touch with my phone as well.

Thanks

Best Answer

Gurus above say we have to reset our watches (10 seconds hold until it vibrates) and then fully recharge our watches first.  Then, try to resync with our phones

Best Answer
0 Votes

And it worked!!  I have my missing weeks worth of data. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ty. This fixed my loss of data after synchronizing 

Best Answer