Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stopped tracking my heart rate

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa II is not registering heart rate

How do I fix?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @jayge. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

As a first approach, I'd recommend following the steps below:

• Switch the Heart Rate settings from On to Off and manually sync your watch. To switch the heart rate settings on your watch, from the main screen of your watch, swipe left until you see "Settings", next swipe up until you see "Heart Rate" and switch it to Off.
  • Once it's done, manually sync your Versa 2. To do so, open the Fitbit app, tap on the Account icon, tap on your Versa 2's image and tap on "Sync Now" 
  • Next, switch it from Off to On and manually sync your watch once again. 
  • Once it's done, restart your watch.
  • Next, confirm that your tracker is snug on your wrist (the lights shouldn't be visible) We also recommend when you're not exercising, wear the tracker just above the wrist bone.

For more information, see What factors can affect my heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @jayge. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

As a first approach, I'd recommend following the steps below:

• Switch the Heart Rate settings from On to Off and manually sync your watch. To switch the heart rate settings on your watch, from the main screen of your watch, swipe left until you see "Settings", next swipe up until you see "Heart Rate" and switch it to Off.
  • Once it's done, manually sync your Versa 2. To do so, open the Fitbit app, tap on the Account icon, tap on your Versa 2's image and tap on "Sync Now" 
  • Next, switch it from Off to On and manually sync your watch once again. 
  • Once it's done, restart your watch.
  • Next, confirm that your tracker is snug on your wrist (the lights shouldn't be visible) We also recommend when you're not exercising, wear the tracker just above the wrist bone.

For more information, see What factors can affect my heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device? 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
Thank You

I was able to get the heart rate tracking restarted.

I appreciate the help.

Gordon
Best Answer
0 Votes

@jayge Awesome! I'm glad to hear that your Versa 2 is tracking your heart rate again. 🙂

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Best Answer
0 Votes