Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stopped tracking my heart rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m having a problem with my versa 2. The green light is not flashing anymore and not tracking my heart rate, I’ve tried everything that was previously recommended here, resetting my watch and resyncing manually, forced stop and cleared all the data on the app in my android and going onto the heart rate settings on my tracker, nothing is working, is there anything else I can try?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Jenneroll - assuming the watch is charged and working normally it is indicative of a fault and may not be the only thing not working.

If the watch displays nothing try charging it and if it gets hot stop immediately.

Many measurements are based on HR and if that is not working you won't get them.

You can always chat via the Fitbit App, Help & support section, Contact Customer support if the watch is under warranty.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Jenneroll. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 is still not tracking your heart rate. We're here to help you! 

As our last resort, I'd recommend performing a factory reset on your Versa 2. Important: Take into consideration that a factory reset deletes any stored data, which includes all data that hasn't synced to your Fitbit account and your applications, alarms, etc. 

With the above being said, please sync your Versa 2 and then, proceed with the steps below in the order listed: 

1. Hold the back button for about 8 seconds. 
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears:
    1. Release the button briefly (for less than 2 seconds). 
    2. Hold the button again until you feel a second, longer vibration, which indicates you initiated the factory reset. 

You can follow the steps to set up the device after that: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

If the above doesn't work, please follow @Guy_'s advice and chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Your answer is what we were reading from Google team for the past months   after the upgrade with no solution.

The conclusion is fitbit died.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too! Nothing is working 😩

Best Answer
0 Votes

I will try this thanks! Waiting for it to finish charging. I was still using it as a watch even though nothing else was working except that and my steps lol.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So frustrating....

Best Answer
0 Votes