Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stopped tracking my heart rate

My 2 year old V2 stopped tracking heart rate after the latest app update. Stops tracking my sleep at 3am in the morning! I tried restarting, factory reset, change clock face. It will work for 1-2 hours and then stopped again. Any one facing the same? Any solution?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I am having the same issue. It happened about 4 days ago. Heart rate froze at 114. No flashing lights on the underside either. No sleep data. I've tried all the "fixes" I've read about and nothing works. Very disappointing 😞 

Best Answer

I am having the same issues tried factory reset. Turning on heart rate monitor. Didn't work only tracks steps now

Best Answer
I am buying a new fit tracker but will not be buying a FitBit. Disappointed that after the update some if my functions quit working(Heart rate and sleep). And the tabs on the updated app are so very difficult to navigate. Hopefully your products improve, but I will not be purchasing another FitBit
Best Answer

I’ve been having the same issues. First started with the battery draining with in hours, fixed that issue after many resets. Now it doesn’t track my sleep/heart rate/hourly movements. I’ve tried resetting multiple times and even deleted and reinstalled watch but the monitors on the back no longer light up. Not happy with Fitbit since the switch to Google. I don’t know if these are just glitches with the transfer or if this is how things will be from now on with Google. Will give it some time in case they have to work out the glitches but after that will be looking for a different company. 

Best Answer
0 Votes