Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stopped tracking my sleep data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa 2 is not tracking sleep. and At first was not getting any notifications on phone. That is working now but not sleep tracking. I wonder if it is because they want us to move are account to goggle. 
I am thinking of upgrading to the 3 and see that they are having same issues. I have tried everything that is recommended and still no sleep tracking. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's good to see you around the community @Truenole22.

Thank you for sharing the details regarding your Versa 2 and for trying to fix it with the recommendations suggested.

I would like to know the steps that you have tried. Please, let me know if you have checked these:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your device from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your device as described in this help article.
  • If you slept for less than 1 hour for sleep patterns or less than 3 hours for sleep stages.
  • If your device’s battery is critically low.

If you haven't done so already, please try to complete a restart procedure following the steps listed here below: 

1. Connect your device to the charging cable. For instructions, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?
  2. Press the button located on the flat end of the charger 3 times (end of the USB cable), pausing for 1 second between presses. Then wait 10 seconds or until the Fitbit logo appears.

In addition, please wear your device on your non-dominant hand and monitor it for the next few days. In the meantime, for the nights that don't have sleep data, you can manually log your sleep by going to the Fitbit app, tapping on the "+" icon next to the sleep tile > Add Sleep Log and entering your details. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried all of these and still no luck. I have cleaned everything real
good. Changed the band back to the original band. And like today sleep
sore is 1 hour. So definitely something wrong with it. I guess it’s a good
thing I have a sleep number bed to give me accurate sleep information. I
tried to log sleep that didn’t work either.

----------

I tried all of this and still not working said I had 1 hour sleep. I do have sleep number bed so it did give me accurate sleep. And when I try to log sleep manually it says you can’t log you already have data.

Best Answer

Hi this still is not working. 

Best Answer
0 Votes