Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stopped tracking sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Recently my Versa 2 has stopped consistently tracking sleep. I noticed the battery was low so assumed that’s why it didn’t track it - not the case. I factory reset my Versa, turned my phone off and back on - after doing this it worked one night. Woke up this morning and only tracked 2 hours of my sleep. I’ve noticed the heart rate tracking is in and out as well... I’ve only had my new watch for a few months and wondering why this is happening?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @mmhn884, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 is not tracking your sleep properly. I totally understand how you feel about this and I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

In order to avoid providing the same information, please let me know how the factory reset was performed. In the meantime, try a regular restart. To so on, follow the steps listed in this help article. After this, check out this help page, which explains how your Fitbit device tracks your sleep.

Also, check out and follow the troubleshooting steps included in this article in order to fix the heart rate issue.

Finally, monitor your Fitbit Versa and see if it tracks your sleep properly.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes