Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stopped working after the update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Lots of people are saying it won’t update. Don’t try! It is bricking the Versa 2 and they aren’t coming out with a fix and instead are telling people to get a new one. Just happened to me a few days ago. A responsible thing to do would be for them to fix it or replace it. At the very least, they could pull the update. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

Mine did the same thing last night. I have also noticed that it is taking a long time to sync it. I am not sure about the troubleshooting. I have been trying everything that I can think of, to no avail. I am sorry that I am not any help. I was just surprised that I wasn't the only one with this issue. 

Best Answer

I had also problems with mine fitbit versa 2, i could’t use the touch screen well, then one day she just stopped and shut down.. and i can’t use it again.. so my mom gave me hers exactly the same but newer, same thing.. can’t use the touch screen well + the fitbit versa2 doesn’t charge until 100% last time was 69% and she was more than 4 hours on the charger and this time, all the night and she is just 43% and doesn’t charge more.. i have two different chargers but same with both… and fitbit doesn’t give a serious answer… it’s not my first fitbit with problems.. a few years ago my bf had also problems with the ioniq.. and fitbit does nothing!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Buy yourself a Samsung or Apple watch. That's what I'm going to do. We're all being ignored and simply told to buy a new watch. They have launched newer watches since the Versa 2 so they don't care. It's unbelievably shocking customer service but what else can be expected in this day and age?? 

Best Answer

I'd hoped the number of responses might at least get a response from Fitbit.  Nope.  Mine still has enough functions that I'm not ready to change yet but it won't be a Fitbit, that's for sure.

Best Answer

Same, I will not give them my money again. 

Best Answer

My fitbit Versa2 is from 2020. I just installed the update and now my button won’t control it anymore. This is terrible because I have had great luck with it until now. 

Best Answer

My watch has started to behave funny after the update, the screen doesn't respond but the watch worke fine, notifications, call alerts all stopped 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit stopped syncing when google did an automatic update.  I've tried everything except a Factory reset.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don't bother it may never turn back on if u factory reset, no one seems to be bothered about this issue, just go onto goole and search for 'versa 2 not working after update' and you will realise we are not alone

Best Answer
0 Votes