Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stops responding to touch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This problem happens more and more frequently.  Where the versa 2 simply does not respond to my touch.

My normal workaround is to hold the button until it restarts.  After several restarts it will allow hyperslow scrolling.  After that it will crash before I can get to the about screen.   After the crash I can usually scroll to the about screen and then do a shutdown.   After a shutdown it will work normally for awhile before repeating.  I waste about 10 minutes for this precedure.

i have tried a factory reset -and only using the factory default click face, apps and settings.  But the problem just   keeps happening more frequently.   A smart watch that would respond to me is not very smart.

Best Answer
46 REPLIES 46
I ended up with a refund as I’ve lost confidence in FITBIT products. My son has a Samsung and thinks it’s great. I bought an Apple Watch ( I have an iPhone), which is fairly complicated to use . I do prefer the FITBIT features but until they get their hardware to function probably, I’ll stay with Apple.

Cheers
Best Answer
0 Votes

<meta charset="UTF-8" />

If I had an iPhone I would have an apple watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would too if I had an iPhone. I have been looking into Garmin because I really enjoy the long battery life. I know the iPhone has to charge daily which I know I'll forget to do. 5 to 7 days with the Garmin.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What is their email address so that I can send them an email as well because I'm having the same issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same thing I've probably had it less than a year where do I send the email?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I just sent it to support through my fitbit warranty. I ended up getting an
Apple Watch and have had NO problems, I can even track sleep and more data
with certain apps.

--
Respectfully,

*Lindsey Chesus, M.A., MFT Trainee*
Graduate Student - Clinical Counseling
Adjunct Faculty - Psychology Department
CSUSB College of Social and Behavioral Sciences
California State University
San Bernardino, CA, 92407
Best Answer
0 Votes

Whew! Thank you so much for your work around of holding the button until it went off. Worked for me and it will now respond to touch again. You saved me so much frustration! 

Best Answer
0 Votes