Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 strap came off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve not had my watch very long, really impressed with it so far. Other than I was walking yesterday and the strap came off! The pin was still in the watch and there’s a line across the strap where it’s fallen off the watch. I’m wondering if it’s happened to anyone else? I always take my watch of and charge while I shower otherwise I do wear it all day every day. The small part that came with the watch is too small. Can I buy another strap separately? 
someone please help 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I’ve just checked my email and the order date was April. As I’ve not had it a year will it be covered?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m not sure if it would be covered, but I sort of doubt it since it’s the band, not the actual watch. But yes, you can replace it. There are bands for sale on the Fitbit website or you can buy one at a store like Walmart or Best Buy. (I haven’t found a lot of variety in stores, though.) There are many different kinds you can order on Amazon, and I’ve bought quite a few there, as I love to change mine often. Just make sure to order the right size for your model of Fitbit. And if you need help figuring out how to change the band, there are YouTube videos that will show you how. Good luck! 

Best Answer
0 Votes