Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stuck on Fitbit logo

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can’t see the today menu on my Versa 2. When I swipe up I get the Fitbit icon and then it returns to the main screen.  There are no updates available & I reset it by holding the side button but that didn’t solve the problem. Does anyone know how to fix this?  Thank you.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Peggy19691969. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

As a first approach, please make sure that sleep mode or DND are not enabled on your Versa 2. When the sleep mode setting is on:

• Notifications, goal celebrations, and reminders to move are muted.
  • The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • The Always-On Display clock face is turned off.
  • The screen stays dark when you turn your wrist.
  • The sleep mode icon illuminates in the quick settings.

When the do not disturb setting is on:

• The do not disturb icon illuminates in the quick settings.

If the above doesn't describe your issue, may I know if you're setting the Fitbit logo stuck on your Versa 2?

@SharieD Welcome on board! I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I having been having the same problem all day also!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Peggy19691969. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

As a first approach, please make sure that sleep mode or DND are not enabled on your Versa 2. When the sleep mode setting is on:

• The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • The Always-On Display clock face is turned off.
  • The screen stays dark when you turn your wrist.
  • The sleep mode icon illuminates in the quick settings.

When the do not disturb setting is on:

• The do not disturb icon illuminates in the quick settings.

If the above doesn't describe your issue, may I know if you're setting the Fitbit logo stuck on your Versa 2?

@SharieD Welcome on board! I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to me.  The today screen on my Fitbit is working today.  I didn’t need to do any of your suggestions.  I’m not sure what happened.  Hopefully the problem is fixed for good.  Thanks for your help

Best Answer

@Peggy19691969 Awesome! I'm glad to hear your issue is solved now. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Best Answer
0 Votes