Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stuck on fitbit logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
my versa 2 watch shut off when i was in a workout class. it just keeps flashing the Fitbit logo.. I have tried restarting, factory reset, unpairing and nothing has worked. Since i unpaired and it won't reconnect i lost all my data from today which is a bummer.
Now i can't get through on the customer support chat it tells me there's an error. would love to try to get this figured out as i have been a longtime Fitbit customer and don't want to have to throw this watch away. 
Best Answer
0 Votes
21 REPLIES 21

This happened to me today too. I noticed I couldn't swipe between screens so tried resetting twice is no changes. I noticed a little later that I had the fitbit logo. Tried the factory reset and nothing happened. They need to get their act together over at fitbit. 

Best Answer

Shame here... I have tries everything.  It worked for 1/2 a day and then back to logo stuck on watch face.  I am running out of ideas on what to do?? Versa 21/2 yrs old?

Best Answer
0 Votes
i did a live chat and long story short, they gave me a code for 35% off a
new watch. They kept having me factory reset, but it never got off the logo
screen. I think there was an update a few weeks ago and it's adversely
affecting the watches.
Best Answer
0 Votes

hmmm...my husbands is doing this same thing and it's about 2 months old!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm waiting for someone to respond to my live chat. This is crazy! Our watch is only 2 months old!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got through on the chat today. My watch did this Saturday as well. It's only 2 months old so they are sending a replacement but sounds like something happened Saturday to a whole lotta vera 2's! They of course said nothing about how there are so many with this same problem that started the same day, tried to get me to clean the charging connectors and finally just said they'd send a new one. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly what happened to me.. Now it's stuck on restart loop & I can't reset it, even after it ran out of batter then fully charged it.  Same issue 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
There are so many saying they are having the same problem. I called in an finally got through to a human 🙂 went through a few things and it seems to be working. Got a reference number in case it fails again.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Happened to me today too. Went to bed and it was fine, this morning it’s stuck on a weird clock face, won’t show my activity or steps today. Reset it twice and still the same. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What did they advise? Plz help 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi I was told to hold down the buttons until the logo went off... but keep holding because it like flashes on the screen and then goes off again. Then it went black and I thought Inhad killed it... but then suddenly it buzzed on the table and things just started working. Fingers crossed it keeps working.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer

I have the same problem since Sunday. Nothing sync and only logo on my watch.  I don't what to do ! I didn't find nothing to help to fix this issue !

Anyone could help ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ended up doing a full factory reset, lost my data & photo on front screen but hey presto today it’s working fine. It took a while to reset but it’s all good now.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Good for you 🙂 I had try all "reset steps" but nothing worked... Still
only the logo screen
Best Answer
0 Votes
They had me try the factory reset about a million times, even though I kept
saying it wasnt working and it didnt even vibrate like it was supposed to.
After trying so many other steps that always ended with trying to reset,
they finally sent me to the warranty department. Since my watch was at
least 2 years old, they gave me a 35% discount for a new device. I would
suggest live support chat or calling and dont relent until they give
you something. But if you live chat, do the chat on the computer so you can
do all the other stuff on your phone without having to switch between
screens.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried that a million times and it never even vibrated.
Best Answer
0 Votes
So a live support chat. If nothing else, you will either get a new
device or a discount code, if out of warranty.
Best Answer
0 Votes

What were the few things you went through? I'm having the worst problems in my life right now and when my Fitbit did this, I pretty much broke down and am super depressed. I know it sounds crazy, but it was the final straw that broke the camel's back. If it could start working again, I would actually gain back a little bit of hope!

I am so lost without it! I keep checking my wrist for the time, I really on my watch for notifications from my phone, and for to extensive medical problems, I use the data to help me figure out what I need and it helps keep me more stable.

I really need this to work!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Firstly I did a restart by going through settings, this didn’t work. I then put it on charge next to my phone and did a factory reset. This deleted all my data for the day and removed my photo. It took a good half an hour and crashed half way through so I had to start again. It’s worked fine ever since 

Best Answer
0 Votes