Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stuck on “log in to Spotify from Fitbit mobile app”

I must have accidentally clicked on the Spotify icon on my Fitbit - I don’t want to use Spotify and now I can’t move from that screen to get back to showing the time and steps. Help? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Michytod. Thanks for stopping by int he Fitbit Community Forums and sharing the details about the issue with your Versa 2. I will do my best to help you with this! 

In order to log into your Spotify account, on the screen where Spotify is asking for you to give permission to Fitbit to connect, there is a link to see what apps already have access to Spotify.  So, click on it, then delete Fitbit from the list. Then, back out to the Fitbit app and selected Log In to my Spotify account. It should be connected correctly after those steps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks so much for your suggestion.

I looked all over the Spotify app on my phone - no mention of Fitbit. I looked all over the Fitbit app - no mention of Spotify. In the end I gave up and waited three days for the Fitbit battery to run out so that it would reset itself. Frustrating, but it worked.

But appreciate you getting in touch, anyway!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Michytod - just simply restart the watch by holding the watch button for 10 seconds till it blanks or vibrates and wait for the logo to appear and for it to start.

Incidentally you can use the watch built-in music controls (which needs to be setup first) to operate any music playing on your phone and adjust the volume without stopping whatever you are using the watch for.

See more Why can't I control music on my phone with my Fitbit device?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer