Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stuck on message "Data not cleared, Sync & Tried again"

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Message on watch says "Data not cleared. Sync & try again.  I have tried all the options and it still does not sync.  What can I do.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @NYBob. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2.

Please note the message "Data not cleared, Sync & Try again" usually appears when you performed a factory reset without first unpairing your watch from your phone's Bluetooth settings.

With that being said, please confirm if you've followed the steps below to solve this issue:

• Unpair your Fitbit device from your phone's Bluetooth.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Set up the Fitbit device to your Fitbit account.
  • If there is no connection, restart the Fitbit device.

If you continue having issues to pair the Fitbit device, see Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @NYBob. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2.

Please note the message "Data not cleared, Sync & Try again" usually appears when you performed a factory reset without first unpairing your watch from your phone's Bluetooth settings.

With that being said, please confirm if you've followed the steps below to solve this issue:

• Unpair your Fitbit device from your phone's Bluetooth.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Set up the Fitbit device to your Fitbit account.
  • If there is no connection, restart the Fitbit device.

If you continue having issues to pair the Fitbit device, see Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes