Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stuck on message "Data not cleared, Sync & Tried again"

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Error message:  Data not cleared! Sync and try again!

Device not working at all....because of this message will not clear the register.

What is my problem?  I've done everything in the book and it still don't work.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @SunsetRunner, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

The error message you're receiving on your watch usually appears when you performed a factory reset without first unpairing the Fitbit device. With that said, try the steps below:

• Unpair your Versa 2 from your phone's Bluetooth.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Setup your Versa 2 again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 2.

Hey @aherndeb, welcome on board. Thanks for sharing the details of your issue, I understand how you must be feeling. 

I've seen you reached to our Customer Support again today and they were able to get you back on track this time. 

Have a nice day. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Same here. this happened last night. I called fitbit today and received a ticket number. They said I should be able to sync it with the app. Not true. No lights are blinking on the back of the fitbit. Not working at all--it is not discoverable as a bluetooth device. HELP

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @SunsetRunner, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

The error message you're receiving on your watch usually appears when you performed a factory reset without first unpairing the Fitbit device. With that said, try the steps below:

• Unpair your Versa 2 from your phone's Bluetooth.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Setup your Versa 2 again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 2.

Hey @aherndeb, welcome on board. Thanks for sharing the details of your issue, I understand how you must be feeling. 

I've seen you reached to our Customer Support again today and they were able to get you back on track this time. 

Have a nice day. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's NOT working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @LY2020. Thanks for following the tips and recommendations I provided above. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you with this matter. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back. 

Have a nice day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you advise the Customer Support solution please? I've tried all of the above steps and I can not get it to work!

Best Answer
0 Votes