Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stuck on "Set up Wallet"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa 2 screen stuck on enter your wallet  can't turn off fitbit or scroll up or down 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @Soulboy67. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the inconvenience with your Versa 2.

Usually that screen will appear when opening the wallet app on your watch by either tapping on it or with left button to access to the shortcuts. While it's not possible to delete the wallet app, please give a try to the following steps to reconnect your watch to your account:

1. Remove the Versa 2 from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  3. Restart your watch.
  4. Open the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Set Up a Device.
  5. Select the Versa 2 and follow the onscreen instructions.

Additionally, please keep in mind that you can replace the Wallet App shortcut for any other option. To do so, open the Settings app > and tap the Left Button option. The possible shortcuts vary based on your device.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for replying to my problem I have tried your suggestions but sadly it still is the same ,we can't even get factory resettings to work any more ideas would be grateful

Sent from my Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Soulboy67 Thanks for following the tips and recommendations I've shared above. 

How are you trying to do the factory reset? In this case, I do recommend performing a factory reset and do not activate Fitbit Pay afterwards as once activated it will keep popping up on your Versa 2. To better assist you, please confirm that you've tried the following method: 

1. Hold the back button for about 8 seconds. 
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears:
    1. Release the button briefly (for less than 2 seconds). 
    2. Hold the button again until you feel a second, longer vibration, which indicates you initiated the factory reset. 

At this point you can set up the watch again. For instructions, see How do I set up my Fitbit device? 

Take into consideration that a factory reset deletes any stored data, which includes all data that hasn't synced to your Fitbit account, your applications, alarms, etc. So, before performing the factory reset, please make sure you've synced your Versa 2.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply but it's now showing set up wallet and won't do anything else  won't even do factory reset by following  your instructions, cheers  

Best Answer
0 Votes