Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stuck on "To start download the Fitbit app" message

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Did a reset and now the watch will only cycle through logo with “to start, download the app” in different languages. Holding button has no effect. Apple 8 Bluetooth is on. Will not synch from the app and will not connect in phone settings Bluetooth. Even after powering both off/on. No other Bluetooth devices near.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Tfunk1. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out.

As per the message on the watch's screen, it seems that your Versa 2 is asking to be paired to your Fitbit account again. With that said, I'd suggest following the steps below:

• Check if by any chance your phone's Bluetooth shows the Versa 2 as a connected device. If so, please unpair/remove it.
  • Remove the Versa 2 from your Fitbit account and your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Set up your Versa 2 again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 2.

If you can't get started with your Sense, usually a missing requirement is the cause. Carefully review the requirements provided in the help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Tfunk1. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out.

As per the message on the watch's screen, it seems that your Versa 2 is asking to be paired to your Fitbit account again. With that said, I'd suggest following the steps below:

• Check if by any chance your phone's Bluetooth shows the Versa 2 as a connected device. If so, please unpair/remove it.
  • Remove the Versa 2 from your Fitbit account and your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Set up your Versa 2 again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 2.

If you can't get started with your Sense, usually a missing requirement is the cause. Carefully review the requirements provided in the help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes