Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stuck on the Fitbit logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all, have Fitbit actually responded to any of you yet regarding the ‘stuck on Logo issues’ that have occurred to lots of us since last Thurs?

My watch is still stuck on the logo regardless of anything you try to do. If the watch isn’t on charge, it will just go flat again as it’s continuously staying in restart mode. 
I know they now have Versa 3 & 4 so are they ignoring everyone with Versa 2 issues. Very disappointed by the response from them so far…this is now 5 days without a workable Fitbit watch.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

@Exciledgeordie It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community. I totally understand how you feel about the screen issue that your Versa 2 has experienced. By the way, thank you for trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

In order to avoid providing the same information, let me know what troubleshooting steps you have tried. In the meantime, I'd like you to restart your watch as described in this help article. After this, monitor your watch and see if the issue gets fixed.

See you later.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue as @Exciledgeordie - screen on Versa 2 will only show the FitBit logo and goes black periodically. I've tried the steps you mentioned, @JuanJoFitbit, for the reset by holding the left button for up to 15 seconds and it did not work. The reset did not occur and the Versa 2 is in the same status. Any other suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this issue as well. The touchscreen started acting sluggish last Wednesday. I had to restart it each day since then. Yesterday I restarted & changed my watch face but now I either have a black screen or the Fitbit logo. It is not working at all. I purchased this Fitbit in early April 2021 so it is only a few months old. 

Best Answer

I’ve tried EVERY step listed in every help guide (the same as the rest of the people who’ve had this problem since last week…the latest one is from someone who only purchased their Versa 2 in Apr 2921!!). 
If lots of people are having g the same issue, surely it’s software related??? Fitbit need to act on all of these negative comments…or risk loosing current and future customers.

feel your pain Linzacc…I’m really disappointed by the same responses from Fitbit with the ‘try this and follow the help guide’ comments…do they think we are all stupid do you think???

if they don’t resolve this, my Fitbit will be going in the bin and I’ll be sharing my ‘thoughts’ on any social media site I can to highlight their dreadful customer support!! 

Have you tried using the chat function on the website…don’t bother, you don’t even get the text box up to write at the minute…and you can totally forget trying to call as it’s pointless.

I feel your pain Thoroeweaver…I’m really disappointed by the same responses from Fitbit with the ‘try this and follow the help guide’ comments…do they think we are all stupid do you think???

if they don’t resolve this, my Fitbit will be going in the bin and I’ll be sharing my ‘thoughts’ on any social media site I can to highlight their dreadful customer support!! 

Have you tried using the chat function on the website…don’t bother, you don’t even get the text box up to write at the minute…and you can totally forget trying to call as it’s pointless 

Moderator edit: merged replies

Best Answer

Hello and thank you for pressing this issue.   I have the Versa 2 and it just started acting up.  Same exact issue stuck on the logo and flashes to black screen.  Tried to reset and nothing.  What we have paid for these a fix should be addressed immediately.  Again, thank you for pressing Fitbit to fix.  

Best Answer

Hi guys! Thank you for getting back and trying the recommended troubleshooting steps. I definitely know how frustrating this is for you guys and we really appreciate your feedback.

Since your Fitbit watches are experiencing the same issue, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected and our Support team will be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

See you around.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
The live chat function does not seem to be working & there is a message that phone waiting time is long. Is there any other way to connect? I don’t use Twitter so that option isn’t available to me.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'd be interested to hear any feedback you may receive regarding this issue.

My Versa 2 started to this yesterday morning and now that it's out of warranty, I'm kinda screwed. I've had multiple Fitbit products and feel a bit let form by this one only working a little over a year. 

Even my back up Versa (first edition) that is just over two years old, won't power on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello I reached out to Fitbit and was told that they were not having any issues that they knew of.  Went through all of the attempts to restart and reset.  Nothing worked.  My 1 year warranty had expired this month but luckily I had purchased the 2 year extended warranty.  My replacement was processed this morning.  Now I just wait to receive it.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Were you able to live chat or did you use another means to contact them?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I went to the Fitbit Facebook and sent a message via messenger.  The response is about 1 hour or less.  Hope this helps 

Best Answer
0 Votes

TRY THIS, Y'ALL!!! I was able to live chat with Fitbit. The agent told me to hold the left button for about 8 seconds, til the logo disappears. Once it disappears, briefly release the button and then press it again. It should vibrate and reset for you. It took me a few tries but it finally worked!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes