Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 suck in swim mode

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa is stuck in swim mode

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Marvette1221 

Let’s try restarting your Fitbit to see if that helps. On your Versa 2 press down and hold the button until you see the Fitbit Logo then release the button. You should feel the Versa 2 vibrate letting you know that the restart is complete. 

😃 I hope this helped and answered your question. Please let me know 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Marvette1221 and welcome to the Community.  I wear a Versa 3.  Can you please clarify something?  You wrote Versa 2, but do you actually have a Versa 3?  The Versa 2 doesn't have a water lock, but the Versa 3 does.  Does your screen look like this?

3CEE51EA-3842-4967-8A9C-B433D73F99BF_1_201_a.jpeg

If this is the case, you need to double press the button to get out of water lock.  The timing is very tricky.  I started the swim exercise to take this picture and it took me three tries to end it.

I used to use a Versa 2 and don't remember having any problem ending a swim.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I agree with the need for clarification  @LZeeW . I too read Versa 2 and I personally have a Versa 2 and know there’s not a swim lock. I assumed it might be a frozen Versa 2 screen so maybe a restart will help. 🤷‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner   Several models activate the water lock when the Swim exercise shortcut is started.  Users of these models seem to be the only ones who post and say that their device is stuck in swim mode.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes