Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 touch screen is no longer working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa 2 touch screen is not working, I have tried a factory reset which has now resulted in a screen with a red cross and a message saying data not cleared Sync and try again.  Then it looked like it was restarting, it went through the process, I now have a message on my watch Reset failed! Your data was not cleared. Please try again.  The watch was only purchased in August 2022

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Contact Fitbit via the live chat, I just did and they are sending me a replacement 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hi there. I'm the same. Touch screen isn't working at all. Reset and still nothing.

Best Answer

I tried to reset mine again and now it wont even show the Fitbit symbol 😤 and it won't turn back on!

Best Answer

Mine is doing the same thing as of this afternoon! 

Best Answer

It happened with me 3 times on three different devices that whenever I upgraded the firmware the watch stopped working 

All the time FITBIT customer service ask to get a new device on a discount price.

It feels like Fitbit is adding a bug in the firmware to fail and customer then will buy a new deceive

Why there is no option to downgrade the firmware, if the upgrade causing the issue.

Best Answer

Mine stopped this morning. I can swip the face and get other stuff like settings. So it isn’t dead just useless 😖 I went through enough problems last month. This is my third Fitbit and likely my last . BTW- I can see it’s recording by the ap on my phone. Why is the main face on my device blank? 

Best Answer

My touch screen got wonky yesterday so I put it on the charger cause I thought maybe it was the battery. I took it off the charger, it synced at 10:10 pm eastern time... and it will do nothing at all now. It will not vibrate, turn the screen on, turn the green lights on, nothing. I don't know if they pushed out a firmware update, but my watch is completely unusable.

Best Answer

Contact Fitbit via the live chat, I just did and they are sending me a replacement 🙂

Best Answer

I did the chat thing, but they said they opened a ticket. I have had mine past a year, though.

Best Answer

My watch is doing the same thing black screen, except on my app it showing me my steps. I tried the reset button it’s not working they said they would be having the warranty department. Call me but it is two years old now.  I doubt that they will do anything and it does seem like after two years they stop working because this is my third watch, but my first Versa 2. 

Best Answer