Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 touch screen isn't working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 touch screen has stopped working. I can’t scroll any direction and sometimes it will scroll on its own, jumping back and forth from the clock to the apps. I’ve tried restarting, but I cannot factory reset because I can’t scroll over to the settings button on the watch. I can see that my steps and heart rate are being monitored and the time is current so I know the screen is not frozen. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

Hi there, @scout74. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

Since the restart you've performed didn't work, please try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
I tried changing the clock face but I am still having the same issue.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having this exact same issue.  Just started a couple of hours ago. It appears to be tracking steps.  I can see them updating on the phone app.    Looks like the clock face has a blue square around it that I can barely see.  When I try to change clock face, I get message "Unable to install"

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue as of this morning.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have also had a similar issue today. I can’t unlock my Fitbit as I keeps automatically pressing the number 7 despite me not touching it and then the screen doesn’t react…

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue, started yesterday morning for me, too. I’ve tried everything-charging, turning it off, changing the clock face, doing the available update and it still hasn’t worked. It will vibrate with phone calls, notifications, etc but the screen is black. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve been having the same issues 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too same issue just started after the most recent upgrade??? Haha 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I really like the Fitbits, although they are junk!  I have owned several.  they don't seem to last much past a year if even that.

Best Answer

Week two of the same issue! I tried the restart and changing the clock to a Fitbit one - did not work. I just managed to reset to factory settings after trying for hours and, what do you know…still did not work. I am so annoyed and frustrated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This does not work Marre.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was talking to their support staff and after I managed a factory reset my watch stopped working completely and won’t connect to my phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Very similar problem in last few days, tried resetting & changing clockface. Watch is recording as normal but will either not scroll at all or will fix on a randomn screen & flicker or will changego to alarms & timings will click on & off. Just acting v oddly and screen complete unusable

Best Answer

I have the same issue, touch screen doesn't work. I did try everything but it doesn't work 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Tkx for the reply. I contacted the help line and after several reboots etc.
etc . I have a new Fitbit in the mail.

My suggestion is to play the game with the online chat ( can u say
automated ) make sure you hit language for the algorithm and you can be
golden.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everybody! Nice to have you all around here. Thank you for your reports and efforts. 

@Zoeng , A warm welcome to the Community! I moved your report to these ones, as on this thread a similar situation is being talked about

If you already tried the steps recommended by @MarreFitbit  , described here, please give our team a call or chat with them, so that they get a closer look at your cases individually. 

Here you'll find our contact options

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
I live in Canada, please provide contact number that I can reach you for
further assistance.

Thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes

Lucky you. They basically told me go fly a kite cause I,’ve had the device for 18 months.

Best Answer
0 Votes

After all the troubleshooting that did not even work. My watch has now stopped working today. It just has a flashing logo screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes