Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 touch screen isn't working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 touch screen has stopped working. I can’t scroll any direction and sometimes it will scroll on its own, jumping back and forth from the clock to the apps. I’ve tried restarting, but I cannot factory reset because I can’t scroll over to the settings button on the watch. I can see that my steps and heart rate are being monitored and the time is current so I know the screen is not frozen. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

@MasiPasi , Thank you for taking the time to contact our team and to share your experience. 

@Zoeng , Our contact options for Canada can be found here.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

We have 2 Versa 2s and after doing the firmware update, both bricked after a few days. Complaining to Fitbit only results in a 35% discount on a new purchase as watches wree out of warranty. I truly wonder if this firmware was purposly sent to fry our watches and gererating revenues for Fitbit by enticing owners to buy new units.

Best Answer

This just happened to me as well. chat assistance had me do a factory reset and now it is completely useless.

Best Answer

Not a single person has offered me a discount so consider yourself fortunate. I’m still without a watch, it’s completely dead.

Best Answer
0 Votes