Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 turned black out and it's not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought the Versa2 (special edition) back in Jan2020, after 2 months use, it turned black out, we tried to charge it different way and it didnt work. The first month was okay. We have been using it in Hong Kong, we brought it to HK fitbit but they said there is no service if we do not buy in that region, we wont come back Canada anytime soon, may I know any international service for this? Or how would we seek help on this? The first month was totally functional, we have been using it on daily basis but it went dead all of a sudden. Please help. Thank you.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Tiger001. Welcome! It's great to have you on board and I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for the information provided, as well for the steps tried to get your Versa 2 working. I'm sorry that you've had this experience and appreciate your efforts while looking for help in Hong Kong. I was sharing your details to our Support team and I was told that you already created a case with them. It seems they have sent you an email with more details, so please make sure to check your inbox.

If you have any other question, don't hesitate to let us know.

Best Answer
0 Votes