Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 unable to get text messages notification.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello! I just bought my versa 2 and it’s been great, but I noticed that I’m not able to get my text messages notification at all since I bought it. I see other apps notifications. I have an iphone and I tried to restart my fitbit, I checked that I had enable the notifications for text and that I had the see on banner, lock screen and notification center. If someone can tell me if I’m missing a step or doing something wrong please! I appreciate the help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@garayana welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa 2 since it's not receiving text notifications. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

I'd like you to try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article may contain steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you JuanJo! I was able to go to another link from there I noticed I step I was missing which was to allow previews from my messages when unlocked! I’m getting my text notifications now😊

Best Answer

@garayana You are welcome! I'm so glad to hear that you managed to get the issue resolved and your Versa is now receiving text notifications. Thank you for posting the update here.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes