Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 users list of all features of free vs Premium

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So my renewal is coming fast and I don't think I can afford the 80 bucks in full.

Is there a complete list of what my versa 2 gets me with free vs paid content?

I really don't need the food plans/recipes/etc and the workouts, as I have found two other apps with a once off payment for lifetime that was so tiny. I can't do most of the yoga shown anyhow due to injuries and my current weight and health situation.

What I do need is the full sleep tracking features, which I'm not 100% sure is free due to my versa 2. I don't see a pay like after pay Paypal where I can pay in installments. So here we are.

Weighing the options of free vs premium. Is versa 2 part of full health metrics for free? Help ASAP, pretty please

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @HylianPaladin  - see the Premium comparison at the bottom

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

I just wish I could cut my tab by offing the workouts, recipes and social aspect.

Does anyone admin in team Fitbit know if I can get customer service to let me do payments? My doctor's team even wants the numbers. And the heart rate spiking when my abusive MIL starts her crap is critical info for legal reasons... Also proves my anxiety is a disability when paired with the rest of my MH issues

Best Answer