Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 - wifi setup doesn't load, apps aren't syncing to watch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I cannot access the wifi settings on my iOS Fitbit app. If I try to access it, there is a pop-up saying "Something went wrong while trying to load the Wi/Fi Setting". As a result, the apps on my Versa 2 do not sync. For example, when I try to access Weather on the watch, it says that I need to sync the Fitbit app to get the data, but when I do, nothing happens. The other apps do not sync either. However, the number of steps and other metrics sync from the watch to the Fitbit app without problems. Similarly, phone notifications are working on the watch without issues.

I have tried unpairing the watch via Bluetooth, replacing the Versa watch in the app, re-setting the watch to factory settings. Nothing has helped.

I haven't found anyone with a similar problem here in the forum. Could anyone give me any tips to deal with this?

Thank you!

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @deindre , is your home network recognized within the Fitbit app? Try this:

1. go to the WiFi settings in your Fitbit app

2. Press it and see if the name of your WiFi network is there. If yes and you have entered your password correctly, it should show on the right side of the name of your network the WiFi icon in white.

3. Press that icon and Fitbit will start connecting to your network.

4. Once connected, the white icon should turn to blue and say "Connected".

5. If there is no network present when you press WiFi settings, press add network

6. Enter manually the name and password of your network.

7. After that, Fitbit will start searching for your network and once found, see 4.

Make sure that during this entire procedure your Versa is in the charger and connected to your PC, otherwise it will not work. Regards kuzibri

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m experiencing the same issue.  The watch worked perfectly for maybe a week, now I can’t connect to WiFi anymore and none of my watch faces will sync, even though the battery life and steps data will sync.  I’ve tried everything to include returning to factory settings and starting over.  Nothing is working.  

Best Answer

Same here. Can’t open my Wi-Fi settings. I logged details to my period tracker but it’s not updating on the watch. Restarted the watch a couple of times but the old data is not refreshing no matter how many times I sync. Was gonna try to change the Wi-Fi settings in case that was the problem but couldn’t load them at all.

Best Answer

The app will not open the WiFi settings, so can’t connect. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Something went wrong while trying to load wifi settings , that’s all I get when trying to set my wi fi 

Best Answer