Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 will not hold charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Vera 2 is only 7 months  old, and it has been having issues for the past few months.   Now, it won't  hold  a charge for even 24 hours.   Plus, often it won't  record sleep.

• Any suggestions?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the community forums @Jnx.

Thank you for sharing the inquiry regarding your Versa 2. Sorry to know the inconvenience.

Please take a look at the following help article: Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

Have you checked if the heart rate settings hasn't been turned off?  To check this, on your watch, open the Settings app Heart Rate > tap to turn the setting On.

For more troubleshooting steps, see What factors can affect my heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device? 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the community forums @Jnx.

Thank you for sharing the inquiry regarding your Versa 2. Sorry to know the inconvenience.

Please take a look at the following help article: Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

Have you checked if the heart rate settings hasn't been turned off?  To check this, on your watch, open the Settings app Heart Rate > tap to turn the setting On.

For more troubleshooting steps, see What factors can affect my heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

imy heart rate is on, but will still not hold a charge for 12 hours , but i am to receive a replacement versa 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome back to the community @Jnx.

Thank you for letting me know that. Sorry to know that the device will not hold a charge. 

I've been informed that you already contacted the Support Team for further assistance with this. In this case, they will let you know how to proceed. Please, keep in contact with them and take a look at your inbox. 

Best Answer
0 Votes