Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 will not show the heartbeat

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Had the Versa  sometime and now the unit will not show the heartbeat and flame thing.  It is stuck on the steps.  I can not swipe across to get to any of the settings on the watch like the exercise, music and etc.  It is stuck on the face of the clock only.  When I reboot it, it does work for a short amount of time, but then gets stuck again.  This started when the watch went to my exercise app for riding a bike.  It got stuck on that and I could not stop the time from just adding up.  Finally had to reboot the watch to make it stop.  It totally took down the battery running up the time like it did.   Like I said now it works for awhile, but then gets stuck again on the watch face and won't swipe to anything.  Still get notifications.  Any help would be appreciated.

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @sunnygin , if you are using a third party clock face, change it to one developed by Fitbit itself and restart your Versa. If you're using a Fitbit CF, restart your Versa 3-4 times in a row untill you see each time the Fitbit logo (internal reset) and see if that solves your problem. Otherwise, contact Customer Support. Erik 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am using their clock faces. I have tried start up 3 - 4 times.
Have to see how it works.

Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

As luck would have it, Fitfit did an update on the Versa 2 and that seemed to solve my problems.  Watch is working fine again.

Best Answer
0 Votes