Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't charge anymore

My original Versa 2, kept going that in around 8hrs. Had 2 sent to me from Fitbit to replace it. Both will not charge! Have tried everything. Might have to tell them to send a third one! Over Fitbit and the crappy watch. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @JulieB73. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration. 

Please note that our products are indeed designed and made to last (this goes for each product component) however, there is not an infallible way to ensure that no issues will be present in the long run. Because of this, our Warranty Policy  is set into providing as much coverage as we can. For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty 

Even though I truly appreciate that you've taken the time to come here and share your experience, please note for this kind of inquiries/cases/process, there's no so much we here in the forums can do for you as this is something that our Support Team handles based on our policies. Nevertheless, please feel free to reach out to them again if you need further assistance or clarification regarding the outcome of your case. Thanks in advance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think that my feedback is needed. The Fitbit is expensive and I’ve not had a great experience with it. This is my 4th versa in as many years. That is not good enough. And for support to keep sending me replacements that do not work is just not good enough. 

Best Answer