Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won’t charge or turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve tried to restart as advised. Tried to change the clock face as advised. Cleaned the charger, cleaned the device. Pushed the button for 10 secs. No light at the back, no Bluetooth. It is dead as a dodo and I’ve only had it for six weeks. This is after my previous Versa 2 gave up within a year. Beginning to feel it’s not a great product 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Bpatts.

I understand how you are feeling about this situation and appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that you already have a case with them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution, please keep an eye on your inbox.

I'll be around if you have any questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit versa lite isn’t working. It’s saying Data not cleared Sync and try again. I’ve tried everything. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine just did the exact same thing. Screen is black so I thought it was dead, plugged into the charger and nothing popped up. No lights on, I tried the exact same things as you and nothing. This is my second one as well. 😕

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @rosytroll04 @cdmason21.

@rosytroll04 Thank you for sharing the details of the issue you’re experiencing. I could see that you got in touch with our Support team about this and that they were able to help you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

@cdmason21 I am sorry that you are going through the same situation, I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. Please confirm if you've tried the following:

1. Restart the device: How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  2. Change a clock face: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes