Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't charge properly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

My versa 2 is not charging right. I will normally charge it overnight once it alerts me of a low battery. A couple months ago, it started only charging to 98-99%. It then went back up to 100% the next time I charged it, and since then I’ve been only reaching 99% again. But then today I took it off the charger and it was only up to 82%. It had been at 40% when I plugged it in and was charging for almost 10 hours. Is anyone else having this issue?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @bnp310 - make sure the terminals on the watch and charger are perfectly clean, restart the watch from the Settings menu, About, Shutdown and then after 10 seconds place on the charger and plug the charger into a computer port [it should restart by itself].

If it's still an issue probably best to contact Fitbit Support directly. They may be able to help you more.

Also reachable via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & Support, Contact Customer Support.

If you want to follow how the charging is going more precisely use the SimpleClockPro clock face during charging [or all the time] - it can show you permanently the current time and charge state during charging, also by what time it should be fully charged and keep a log of your charges so you can see it it's not working properly on any charge.

If it takes a lot longer than the proposed fully charged time you may have a problem.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @bnp310 - make sure the terminals on the watch and charger are perfectly clean, restart the watch from the Settings menu, About, Shutdown and then after 10 seconds place on the charger and plug the charger into a computer port [it should restart by itself].

If it's still an issue probably best to contact Fitbit Support directly. They may be able to help you more.

Also reachable via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & Support, Contact Customer Support.

If you want to follow how the charging is going more precisely use the SimpleClockPro clock face during charging [or all the time] - it can show you permanently the current time and charge state during charging, also by what time it should be fully charged and keep a log of your charges so you can see it it's not working properly on any charge.

If it takes a lot longer than the proposed fully charged time you may have a problem.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

It seems that did the trick. Thanks so much! 

Best Answer