Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't connect to Bitmoji or Snapchat

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

I have run into a problem I can’t seem to find an answer to in the forum so if this has been posted and I missed it I’m sorry. 

Yesterday I noticed my bitmoji wasn’t syncing so I followed what the community had suggested by uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit app. Now I am running into the issue where I can’t even log in to my Bitmoji account through Snapchat to get the clock face. It just says “connect to Snapchat” and it takes me out of the app to login, which I do, but when I go back to Fitbit it still asks me to connect to Snapchat. Basically it just will not connect to my Snapchat so I’m unable to get my bitmoji back onto my Versa 😞

Does anyone know how to fix this? If there’s a way? I had no issues until reinstalling the app. I tried doing that a second and third time again with no luck. Please help!!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there @natalieesuzanne, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided and for taking the time to troubleshoot the Bitmoji clock face on your Versa 2 prior to contacting us. 

Please make sure to connect your Snapchat and Bitmoji accounts. Note: Starting with v1.1.0 of the Bitmoji clock face, you will see a message with instructions to connect your accounts. You’ll only see the message if you're in the clock face settings in the Fitbit app:

Give this a go and let me know the outcome. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello there @natalieesuzanne, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided and for taking the time to troubleshoot the Bitmoji clock face on your Versa 2 prior to contacting us. 

Please make sure to connect your Snapchat and Bitmoji accounts. Note: Starting with v1.1.0 of the Bitmoji clock face, you will see a message with instructions to connect your accounts. You’ll only see the message if you're in the clock face settings in the Fitbit app:

Give this a go and let me know the outcome. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello. I am having this same issue; however, when I look in snapchat it says my fitbit is linked and my snapchat is linked to my bitmoji. However, when I login to fitbit app it still gives the same message "We couldn’t find you! Please make sure your Bitmoji is linked to Snapchat."

I do not think this is an issue with bitmoji or snapchat as Snapchat is saying it's linked!  All apps are updated. Tried turning on and off phone and Versa. This is an issue on fitbit's end because it's not recognizing the connection. How do I troubleshoot this? All the directions keep saying to "link your snapchat with bitmoji". Done! or follow instructions via the fitbit clockface app. Done! Still no watch face because the fitbit app continues to give the same message that it can't find me. .

Best Answer
0 Votes

nevermind, disconnected and reconnected all apps and now it works. so much trouble for such a small joy!

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you fix it? Disconnect and reconnect snapchat and bitmoji? You mean log out of both app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem. Have disconnected, uninstalled, and reinstalled everything. I don't even get to the "teleporting" screen! Help!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

did you ever get yours to work? I've logged out, force stopped, uninstalled and even factory reset my versa2 and the Snapchat Connection oage won't like it and says error everything. No teleporting happening anymore 

Best Answer