Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't connect to Wi-Fi

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

versa not connecting to internet 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Tinfoil, welcome to the Community Forums. 

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend following the troubleshooting steps provided in this help article: Why won't my Fitbit watch connect to Wi-Fi? 

Let me know how it goes or if you need further help.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @Tinfoil, welcome to the Community Forums. 

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend following the troubleshooting steps provided in this help article: Why won't my Fitbit watch connect to Wi-Fi? 

Let me know how it goes or if you need further help.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue, I did those things and it did not fix the problem.

Best Answer

Same problem here. Did all the troubleshooting and still no update or connection 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So my partner finally figured it out, I had an adblocking thing on my phone and it wouldn't let me use the features in the app when that was the case. I am very irritated about this "feature" of the fitbit app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Kimmiel, welcome on board. Thanks for following the tips and recommendations I posted above. I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they tried helping you. If you still need help, please feel free to contact our team back. 

Hello @.chris., we acknowledge the limitation we have on our part particularly on what you have experienced. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

Thanks for your efforts in troubleshooting your watch, we're glad to hear that you're back on track. 

Best Answer
0 Votes