Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't connect to my phone's Bluetooth

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

how to reset my phone bluetooth? i bought 2 versa-2 for my wife and my self... my one don't link to any phone bluethooth. how to reconnect my phone and my versa2.. can i reset factory in versa2? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @kyawkyaw. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and sharing the details about the issue with your Versa 2. 

Before considering a factory reset, I'd like to know if you're trying to connect both Versa 2 to the same mobile phone or even to the same Fitbit account? If you're trying to connect them to the same Fitbit account, note that you can't connect multiple devices that use the Fitbit App Gallery to one account. For Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Charge 4, Fitbit Charge 5, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Inspire series, Fitbit Luxe, Fitbit Sense, and Fitbit Versa series, only connect one of these devices to your account at a time.

On the other hand, if you're trying to set up and sync both watches to the same phone but with different Fitbit accounts; in this case, either of you will need to log out of your Fitbit account before the other one can sync their watch. I also recommend taking away the watch that is not going to be synced to avoid any interference with the one you guys want to sync at that time.

Nevertheless, please make sure that the mobile phone you're using meets the requirements listed here.

For troubleshooting steps, please see Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and/or Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @kyawkyaw. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and sharing the details about the issue with your Versa 2. 

Before considering a factory reset, I'd like to know if you're trying to connect both Versa 2 to the same mobile phone or even to the same Fitbit account? If you're trying to connect them to the same Fitbit account, note that you can't connect multiple devices that use the Fitbit App Gallery to one account. For Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Charge 4, Fitbit Charge 5, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Inspire series, Fitbit Luxe, Fitbit Sense, and Fitbit Versa series, only connect one of these devices to your account at a time.

On the other hand, if you're trying to set up and sync both watches to the same phone but with different Fitbit accounts; in this case, either of you will need to log out of your Fitbit account before the other one can sync their watch. I also recommend taking away the watch that is not going to be synced to avoid any interference with the one you guys want to sync at that time.

Nevertheless, please make sure that the mobile phone you're using meets the requirements listed here.

For troubleshooting steps, please see Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and/or Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes