Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't connect with Spotify

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Everything is connected Im getting text and phone calls and my steps sync with the app.

The Spotify won't connect Ive did a reset

I just dont know what more to do

Also I dont have the 7 stars when you swipe up and it wont let me add it

Help me please and thank you

Moderator edit: format and updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
128 REPLIES 128

Restart works but after a few hours back to the same problem

Best Answer

Same problems!  Thought I had it when after a bunch of tries, it finally showed "Account (nickname)" under settings on the fitbit app in the Spotify App section.  I also confirmed that Fitbit was showing under connected apps on my spotify app on my phone. After it finally working for a hour, I now only get a message that there is no internet connection message. Very frustrating that Fitbit hasnt responded to any of these messages. The whole reason I purchased the Versa 2 was its compatibility with Spotify.  I dont think we can say it is compatible if it doesnt work with any consistency! 

Best Answer

Galaxy S7: just got my Versa 2 today, same issue as everyone. Worked for 2 seconds with bad glitching a d then disconnected. Reset phone. Did nothing. I've been fussing with it for HOURS since I got it today...I'm pretty upset as this was a big selling point for me to upgrade from the Blaze 😞 can an official fitbit person help?

Best Answer

When you say "reset", do you mean you did a factory reset on the phone.. or did you simply restart/reboot the phone?

Best Answer

I am in the same boat. I am very dissatisfied with this. I upgraded from the charge 2 for a couple of these reasons. I have tried many different solutions posted here and nothing. I have a galaxy s10+, so I shouldn't have comparability issues at all! I would like this addressed ASAP!

Best Answer

Download the fitbit app spotify HR it is not the same quality as far as looks on the watch  But it connects instantly with no issues. You can control volume. Choose playlist just like the actual spotify app supplied by fitbit. But this one actually works 

Best Answer
This works so far! Thank you! Hopefully it stays that way.
Best Answer

I just downloaded it and so far it has been working! Thank you! Hopefully it will continue to work. It loads much faster too!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I reset the watch, and then restarted my phone

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank You!

Best Answer

I had the same problem all afternoon. Finally I went into the fitbit app, uninstalled spotify, then installed it again. Now it works! Hopes this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks

It's worked for me too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

After hours of getting angry at this issue, I uninstalled spotify from the fitbit app and from my phone. Reinstalled Spotify on my phone then went back into the fitbit app and installed it back and went to the screen to log into spotify. Suddenly, it worked. Ugh. So frustrating. Can't figure out the library part but at least it's finally connected.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update, realized that you can manage your library FROM your Fitbit to your Spotify. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me 2 👆

The same problem. O have Premium account 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here. Found out, that the Fitbit App logs me out of my Spotify (premium) after a few minutes so that the Fitbit thinks, I just have a free Spotify account.

Annoying. 

Best Answer

I having been having the same issue. My spotify worked once since I bought it a few weeks ago. It has been showing me the no internet connection and no Bluetooth connection notifications. I reset my watch, restarted my phone with no success. I just recently logged out of my spotify through my fitbit app and re-logged in and it is now working. We'll see how long it lasts. Hopefully, forever!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @TamiiCoco 

I also had the same problem but I seemed to fix it by going into the Fitbit app > Click your Profile Pic on top left > Click the Versa Icon listed under your Devices > Click APPS > Scroll to your Spotify and click the Gear Icon > LOG OUT of the app and then Log in again. 

Then I tried to connect to Spotify on the watch and it worked for me. Hope this works for you.

Best Answer

Using Google Pixel 3a and have experiencing the exact same issues as Kyyy.   So disappointing that this is an issue.  Didn't Google buy Fitbit recently?  Please resolve soon!

Best Answer

Hi Carol, I would like to know the answer to the question that Tamii( the jogger) had but I have the Fitbit versa 2. I have the same problem that it seems a lot of customers have with this smartwatch. I would'nt have a problem if it never paid with my Echo, but it did but all of a sudden without changing anything on my watch,phone or computer now all I get is telling me I'm not connected to internet or I have to have my bluetooth, which stays on, on and sync with the Fitbit app. I'm getting very frustrated and would very much help. Thank You, Kevin

Best Answer
0 Votes