Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't connect with Spotify

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Everything is connected Im getting text and phone calls and my steps sync with the app.

The Spotify won't connect Ive did a reset

I just dont know what more to do

Also I dont have the 7 stars when you swipe up and it wont let me add it

Help me please and thank you

Moderator edit: format and updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
128 REPLIES 128

That worked! Thank you so much

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been having this problem and restarting the watch/phone made no difference using an iPhone.

What just worked for me was closing down both the Fitbit and Spotify apps on my phone (double click on the home button and 'flick' the Fitbit and Spotify Apps off the top of the screen)

Then restarted the Fitbit app and the Spotify app and the watch immediately found my phone and started working.

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue with connecting to spotify

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Pixel 3a too and restarting my phone did help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your answer. I turned phone off, restarted and tried again. Still didn’t work so I logged out of Spotify and then back in. It works! Very much appreciated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think I found the answer. The fitbit app requires location services to sync the watch to the phone to work. You should have three options, enabled: always on, only when app is in use and never. Never allowing access obviously won't sync ever. Allow when app in use will work while the fitbit app is open while always on will allow synching in the background,  even if the app is closed. This is important. You need to go to your app setting, find the fitbit app, allowed permissions and enable location services always on and it will sync up every time. Hope this helps because this was annoying me. 

Cheers 

Best Answer

I tried everyyhijg, then i went under my spotify app settings and turned on Device Broadcast Status. This let the fitbit app access my spotify and then it worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any update?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem and it's making me regret even buying this stupid watch

Best Answer
0 Votes