Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't download clock faces or apps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps. My fitbit versa 2 is working on the latest firmware and the app is up to date. It will sync and is connected to teh Bluetooth and wifi. Clock faces will not download nor any apps. I have been dealing with this for a long time and have read many forums. Seems like there hasn't been a solution wondering if anything new can be done? 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @El-dog21.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling and recommend trying the following:

1. Restart your phone and have it nearby with the Fitbit app running in the background. 

2. Restart your watch: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

3. Confirm the instructions to add apps in How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit device? and make sure that all necessary app permissions are on. You can check the complete troubleshooting instructions in How do I troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device? 

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried all of those steps and it still doesn't work. I just spent an hour to do a factory reset on my fitbit and it still doesn't work. Is there any way to resolve this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I factory reset my device and it was still a bit broken but it works

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Manni152. Thank you for your reply, @El-dog21.

@El-dog21 I am sorry to hear the issue persists, thank you for your efforts. I was able to see that you have already contacted our Support team and that they were able to help you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

@Manni152 Thank you for joining the thread and sharing your experience. I appreciate your efforts and I am glad to hear your watch is working now. 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes