Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't hold a charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Versa 2 since xmas 2019 and I never use it for messaging or notifications from my phone so Bluetooth is always off on my phone as is my location. My battery would normally last me 4-5 days at least.

Sometime in the last ten days my battery has started to die within 12 hours of a full charge.

I have reset my fitbit, I even restored to factory settings. None of this helps.

Am I screwed? Do fitbits just die after 2 years? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @AoifeInRealLife. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

As with other electronic devices, the battery will depend on the features and how often they're used, such as the GPS, Spotify app or the Always-On display. While this doesn't mean that you shouldn't use them, please take into consideration the conditions that impact your watch's battery.

That being said, I'd recommend to change the clock face to one designed by Fitbit and please confirm if you've followed the tips and recommendations to maximize your watch's battery life described here.

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @AoifeInRealLife. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

As with other electronic devices, the battery will depend on the features and how often they're used, such as the GPS, Spotify app or the Always-On display. While this doesn't mean that you shouldn't use them, please take into consideration the conditions that impact your watch's battery.

That being said, I'd recommend to change the clock face to one designed by Fitbit and please confirm if you've followed the tips and recommendations to maximize your watch's battery life described here.

Hope this helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey!

I don't have always on display, my watch "wakes" when I turn my hand and I have this feature turned off for 12 hours over night.

I don't use anything really on my watch.

No GPS, no Spotify, and I don't have any extra apps AFAIK. 

I only use my watch for time keeping and for card payments (maybe twice a week max).

I just don't understand how this could happen so suddenly. My watch was fine 2 weeks ago! 

Best Answer

@AoifeInRealLife The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes