Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't hold a charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Versa 2 that Fitbit replaced earlier this year. The original Versa 2 was received as a gift in June 2021 and had to be replaced earlier this year because it didn’t track my heart rate any longer. The issue started about 3 weeks ago when my watch would go from 50% to 0% in just a few hours. And then My watch wouldn’t track my steps and require multiple restarts. I have restarted my watch multiple times, tried multiple chargers, and reset my watch and nothing has fixed my watch. I have had no changes of any kind to my watch (face, location tracking, Alexa, or always on). 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Jenn81479. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

As with other electronic devices, the battery will depend on the features and how often they're used.

Nevertheless, I'd recommend to change the clock face to one designed by Fitbit and please confirm if you've followed the tips and recommendations to maximize your watch's battery life described here.

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there, @Jenn81479. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

As with other electronic devices, the battery will depend on the features and how often they're used.

Nevertheless, I'd recommend to change the clock face to one designed by Fitbit and please confirm if you've followed the tips and recommendations to maximize your watch's battery life described here.

Hope this helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have already done all of this and it hasn’t helped. I can’t even get the Fitbit to take a charge. I have it on the charger and it is not charging at all at this point. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Jenn,

I started having the same problem about 2 weeks ago.  I have my watch set on all the lowest settings and because of an injury I haven’t even been looking at it much. But I have to constantly charge it.    I did however notice it is now sending me those buzzing vibrations and I have everything turned off.  Please let, me know if you discover anything.  I’ll do the same.  Thanks Stephanie 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Now my versa 2 is just restarting over and over about every 10 second. Can Fitbit help at all considering this replacement is only 6 months old?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jenn81479 I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above.

I've created a case to get you in contact with our Support Team  about this. They will be able to work with you and review your options. Please keep a lookout in your inbox to the email address associated with this Fitbit account. Someone will be in contact with you soon! 

@Stephanierachel Welcome on board. Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot the issue with your Fitbit device before posting here. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

See you around!

Best Answer
0 Votes