Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't keep connected to Wi-Fi

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I got my Versa about a year ago and the wi-fi on the watch was working fine until about now. Every time I go like 5 feet away from the router it disconnects. Same with other wi-fi. How to fix it? I can't download any applications because of this issue. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Krish_2009, it's nice to see you around the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 is not keeping connected to your Wi-Fi.

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend following the troubleshooting steps provided in this help article: Why won't my Fitbit watch connect to Wi-Fi? 

Give this a go and let me know if the issue persists. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @Krish_2009, it's nice to see you around the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 is not keeping connected to your Wi-Fi.

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend following the troubleshooting steps provided in this help article: Why won't my Fitbit watch connect to Wi-Fi? 

Give this a go and let me know if the issue persists. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
I was trying to connect my versa at low battery, it now works 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Krish_2009, that's great! I'm glad to hear you're back on track. 😉

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes