Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't pair to my earbuds

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can’t pair my earbuds to Versa 2- the Versa 2 finds the earbud device but when I tap it, it keeps going back to the +device screen. Can anyone help?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @cricket50. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. 

Have you recently paired your earbuds to your phone or other devices? If you have, try removing your earbuds from those devices. Then, when pairing them with your Versa 2, make sure no other Bluetooth device are nearby and turn off the Bluetooth on your phone. 

If you haven't already done so, I recommend checking our help article How do I connect Bluetooth audio devices to my Fitbit watch? 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @cricket50. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. 

Have you recently paired your earbuds to your phone or other devices? If you have, try removing your earbuds from those devices. Then, when pairing them with your Versa 2, make sure no other Bluetooth device are nearby and turn off the Bluetooth on your phone. 

If you haven't already done so, I recommend checking our help article How do I connect Bluetooth audio devices to my Fitbit watch? 

Hope that helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your help! I restarted my Versa 2 and was able to pair my wireless earbuds.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@cricket50 I'm glad to hear your issue is solved now! 🙂

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes