Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't pair to my phone after a factory reset

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 stopped synching to my phone randomly last week. My watch time was out so I tried all the suggested troubleshooting and nothing was working. I ended up doing a factory reset of my watch and now when I try to set it up, it finds the versa but it will not pass the connect stage. I've tried the 3 things that the pop up suggests and no luck.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Rhyrhy33. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

In addition to the steps you've done so far, please try the following:

1. Remove the Versa 2 from your phone's Bluetooth settings and in the Fitbit app.
2. Restart your Versa 2.
3. Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use.
4. Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
5. Set up your Versa 2 again. 

@Pretty_Neat Welcome on board. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

Thanks for your question about why we offered a discount towards a new Fitbit product instead of a replacement of your existing Fitbit product. Our limited warranty provides repair or replacement of products that have a defect while still in the warranty period. Your device is out of the warranty period, and therefore is not eligible for repair or replacement, but we want to offer you a discount to thank you for your loyalty to Fitbit.

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty.

We thank you for being a customer and hope that the discount will help keep you in the Fitbit family. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I have the same issues!! I called the support line and all they told me was to make sure my phone, versa 2 and apps were all up to date and installed. All of those were good on my end, they told me since my warranty was up they couldn’t help me…

Best Answer

Hi there, @Rhyrhy33. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

In addition to the steps you've done so far, please try the following:

1. Remove the Versa 2 from your phone's Bluetooth settings and in the Fitbit app.
2. Restart your Versa 2.
3. Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use.
4. Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
5. Set up your Versa 2 again. 

@Pretty_Neat Welcome on board. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

Thanks for your question about why we offered a discount towards a new Fitbit product instead of a replacement of your existing Fitbit product. Our limited warranty provides repair or replacement of products that have a defect while still in the warranty period. Your device is out of the warranty period, and therefore is not eligible for repair or replacement, but we want to offer you a discount to thank you for your loyalty to Fitbit.

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty.

We thank you for being a customer and hope that the discount will help keep you in the Fitbit family. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer