Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't receive WhatsApp notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had my Versa2 for 2 years and a few months ago whatsapp stopped sending me notifications. It doesn’t appear in my apps, I’ve tried uninstalling, I’ve turned off and on… I’ve tried it all but it doesn’t work. 
I can receive phone calls and iMessages  but not WhatsApp. 
Can someone please help? Or has it stopped being available for this watch?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Cloromo. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

Did you unpair your Versa 2 and set it up again? If so, since you're setting up notifications, you'll need to receive a message from the app desired in order for your app to show it as option in your Fitbit notification's section. For example, tell someone to send a WhatsApp, then check your Fitbit app and you'll see that WhatsApp is already an option to be selected. 

In addition, please confirm if you've followed all steps provided here Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones

I'd also like to know if there's any other third-party app you're not receiving text from. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Cloromo. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

Did you unpair your Versa 2 and set it up again? If so, since you're setting up notifications, you'll need to receive a message from the app desired in order for your app to show it as option in your Fitbit notification's section. For example, tell someone to send a WhatsApp, then check your Fitbit app and you'll see that WhatsApp is already an option to be selected. 

In addition, please confirm if you've followed all steps provided here Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones

I'd also like to know if there's any other third-party app you're not receiving text from. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much for you reply. I just double checked with the help you provided but still nothing. The App doesn’t appear in “App notifications” and I’ve had messaged received on my phone but they still don’t appear on the watch. I receive iMessage and phone calls. I’ve tried it all, I’ve spent hours online reading but nothing works. I 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Cloromo I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above.

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Best Answer
0 Votes